Monday, March 14, 2011

Back to work

Today is Monday. It feels like a Monday.
I went back to work after 12 wonderful weeks of maternity leave, and I am really not thrilled about being back to work, but today begins my second week back. The first week was eventful, to say the least. Monday we discovered that Riley somehow blew out her knee (old football injury, I guess) and needs surgery. Big Guy is scheduled to have his tonsils out, and I'm having a tooth pulled. We scheduled them all over three days because we're crazy. And so we don't have to take a ton of time off of work.
Wednesday my pump broke, and Friday night I discovered a case of mastitis. Yuck.


 Little Guy is happy, he's starting to roll a little bit, and smiles every time he sees me.


Little Guy

I heard a great saying this weekend, in reference to a dear friend/ cousin's little guy:
"The happiest and most wonderful years of my life were spent in the arms of another man's wife."

I hope that Little Guy enjoys these years. I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment